I've been missing in action for two months now. I had never missed one month on here since before Henry and now I've missed two months! I couldn't let February get away from me too. So where have I been? We went to St. Louis and Iowa since my last post in November and otherwise we've just been here busy with the kids and life. Not too much new lately -- Katharine is five months old today! She's been smiley and giggly now, but seems to be a little more serious than I remember Henry as a baby. And so petite. She's only 13 pounds, which puts her at 12th percentile. But she's been taking 8 oz bottles with Daddy when I'm at work. So I'm sure we'll have a 50th percentile baby soon! :)
Olivia, my niece, showed me how to do Instagram when she came in to visit in October. And that's the other place I've been a lot lately. Instagram, for those who don't know and for historical purposes (in 2050, when Henry's rereading this thinking "What's Instagram mom?") is a website where you can upload and share pictures with people and they can view their pictures too. So here's a few from the last few months. To recap my absence. :)
A picture Henry posed and wanted me to take
Katharine and I when we went to get a Christmas tree in the freezing cold
Henry headed out to play in the snow -- he requested his goggles!
Bubble beard Henry :)
Smiley girl doing tummy time
Serious Katharine
More soon on Henry being registered for preschool in the fall and potty training. We haven't been slacking around here! ;) Gotta go get ready for date night with Daniel -- we got a babysitter too!!! Productive, I tell you! :) Stay warm!
No comments:
Post a Comment