Saturday, October 5, 2013

One month old Katharine



Hard to believe that a whole month has flown by already. A whole month and no time to update the blog with even her birth story. I started that post three weeks ago and have added to it three times now, but it still isn't finished. Trying to have lots of family time doesn't leave a lot of time for updating blogs. :) So more very soon, but for now I'll leave with these two pictures. One of a quickly growing Katharine (8 pounds 15 ounces according to a kitchen scale I put her on at Ember's house today); the other a very happy Henry while having some "just mommy" time at the park.  More on how things are going soon, but I can say it has gotten better than the last post. There are still some rough days. And really really good days like today too that make the rough days tolerable. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment