Sunday, October 14, 2012
A horse? A purse?
I use this blog so much for my own good of keeping track of memories to pass on to Henry so that when I'm old and senile and he asks me what his first food was I can look back and tell him. I make a book every 2 years of the enteries and all the pictures on Snapfish. A scrapbook of sorts.
So I'll share this story quick before I forget it:
I went to get Henry from a nap a couple of weeks ago.
Henry: I wanna see Daddy.
Me: Daddy's at work. Do you know what Daddy does when he goes to work?
Henry: Fixes cars.
Me: No, that's what Papa Tom does when he goes to work, but Daddy's a nurse.
Henry: A horse?
Me: No, a nurse.
Henry: A purse?
Me: No, a nurse.
Henry: Oh a nurse.
Me: Yeah, he works at a hospital with sick babies.
Now everytime we put our scrubs on he says "Go to work at the hospital. Take care of sick babies." I love these conversations we get to have now. :) So precious I need to write them down. That way the preciousness is always there to remember. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment