Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Warm weather has arrived!!!



We hit 91 degrees here today and I didn't even mind it. I did turn on the AC but we laid outside on a blanket in the sunshine and it felt great! Made some popsicles for Henry today since he's been on a popsicle kick lately.  These were healthy ones that even had spinach in them and he still ate 4 of them this evening! Got the recipe from this book: Ice Pop Joy  by Anni Daulter and I couldn't recommend it more -- tons of yummy recipes and a whole chapter of recipes with veggies in them! Then I don't feel so bad when he asks for his 6th popsicle of the day.


Henry has loved being outside lately too. Today he played with a spray bottle of water for about 3 or 4 hours: watering bricks, grass, my toes, Daniel's legs, his shirt... just about everything! It's fun watching him play and you can tell he feels so happy outside to be playing again.

That's all for now, but I'll post pictures of my growing belly tomorrow or Thursday! Enjoy the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment