My friend Ember, Elleny's mom, took some pictures of Henry the other day for our Christmas card. They turned out absolutely adorably! I think a cozy coupe is the only way to get a great Henry picture nowadays because he's just so busy. "Henry sit down and be still while I take your picture. And smile!" Not so much. :) Hope everyone's having a great Thanksgiving and enjoying yummy food and good company! We leave for St. Louis on Thursday to celebrate Christmas and I can't wait! And Daniel's parents might visit on Monday to celebrate a belated Thanksgiving with us. I'm going to feel so spoiled by so much family time! Happy Thanksgiving again!
Thursday, November 22, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving!
My friend Ember, Elleny's mom, took some pictures of Henry the other day for our Christmas card. They turned out absolutely adorably! I think a cozy coupe is the only way to get a great Henry picture nowadays because he's just so busy. "Henry sit down and be still while I take your picture. And smile!" Not so much. :) Hope everyone's having a great Thanksgiving and enjoying yummy food and good company! We leave for St. Louis on Thursday to celebrate Christmas and I can't wait! And Daniel's parents might visit on Monday to celebrate a belated Thanksgiving with us. I'm going to feel so spoiled by so much family time! Happy Thanksgiving again!


No comments:
Post a Comment