Saturday, January 28, 2012

A good day!



My friend Donelle and her two girls, Ellie (7) and Ruby (soon to be 5), came to visit today and we had such a great time. It took about 5 minutes for Henry to warm up when they first came in the door and then a game of chase started between Ellie and Ruby and Henry was right in there chasing and giggling. I love watching him have so much fun with other kids. I worry because he doesn't get a lot of time playing with other kids, but he's just as social as any kid and it makes me feel less worried cause friendships make you happy. I felt it today playing with Donelle and her girls during Henry's nap time too cause we had some "girl time" and made hand warmers and neck warmers in the sewing room. It made me think "I'd LOVE to have a little girl someday." Until then, do mind just keep visiting Donelle? ;) I had such a great time and, yes, friendships make you happy.

Henry got up from his nap just as the girls were leaving and we ate some dinner and played. As I was cleaning up he came over to me like this. Goggles, a diaper, and some socks. A real HOT look, huh? He looks like a nudist pilot. :) Whatever he looks like, it's cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment