Monday, March 28, 2011

... spring is sure to follow.



No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow. -- Proverb

Really?! Cause I'm starting to doubt it! :) This winter has gone on for too long. In protest, I started to think about what to plant this summer in our garden and even bought onions and asparagus. Now I just have to wait till July till our last frost. :)

Things here are good. Henry's getting ever bigger. Now creeping along things and 2 more teeth have come in -- the front two. His smile just keeps getting cuter and cuter. We got 9 month pictures taken yesterday and he was so adorable the whole time Tamika was here shooting. I think we'll have some pretty cute ones. I'll post them once she gives them to me. We also go to the doctor today for his 9 month check up. No shots this time, which is so nice. I'm interested to see where he plots out cause he's such a skinny thing.


His favorite toys right now are measuring cups, balls and an empty gallon plastic jug of water (Daniel calls it it his moonshine). :) He's super curious about almost anything. He played with a paper bag for about 30 minutes the other day. I would say he's a pretty somber, serious baby, but he'll smile and laugh if you get him going.


That's about all here. I'll put his stats from his doctor's appointment up when I get them today. Let's all keep hoping for spring! They say we'll have 50 degree days here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment