Henry's getting to be quite big. He's almost 12 pounds now when I weigh myself and then weigh me and him together. We go for our 2 month visit in a few weeks and then we'll get an official weight and length again. But I'm sure he's growing just by looking at him. He continues to be such a good sleeper and usually lays down at night around 9pm and sleeps till 1am. Then he goes until 6am! Then goes back to sleep until around 9am or 10am. We couldn't be luckier!
We leave to go to St. Louis on Friday! We're going down to Branson with my whole family for a week and I'm so excited to just hang out with everyone and have Henry meet everyone. I'm sure when I get back I'll have lots of pictures to post. Hope everyone is staying cool in the blasting heat! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment